• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

'PURE, UNADULTERATED GOVERNMENT INDOCTRINATION'. From Neal Boortz' Nealz Nuze

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

PURE, UNADULTERATED GOVERNMENT INDOCTRINATION
I was sorting out some papers over the weekend ... and came upon one of my favorites. It's a page out of an "Activity Book" published by Harcourt Brace, now called Harcourt Education. This page is entitled "Rights & Wrongs" and comes from the Harcourt social studies textbook "United States in Modern Times." The heading for this page says "In the late eighteenth century many people complained that the Constitution did not list rights of the people. So the authors of the Constitution decided to write a Bill of Rights. These first ten amendments to the Constitution state simply and clearly citizens' rights that the government cannot take away."

This particular page (page 14) of the "Activity Book" then lists the Bill of Rights with short explanations of each one. I thought you might like to see what this book says about the 2nd Amendment:

"The Second Amendment * says that states may enlist citizens for a trained militia [army] and provide and train them with weapons."

Are you believing that? This, my friends, is the way the government schools work to indoctrinate rather than educate. In the heading Harcourt says that the Bill of Rights protects the rights of the people ... then they go on to say that the 2nd Amendment actually protects the rights of government.

Are you sending your children to the government to be educated?
tsa_gangstaz.jpg

This video is for everyone who has had a run in with the TSA. Warning: it's raunchy and NOT SAFE FOR WORK. You have been warned. It's also hilarious, so cover your keyboard if you're still drinking your coffee.
http://boortz.com/more/video/tsa_gangstaz.html

Believe nothing you read or hear without verifying it yourself unless it fits your pre-existing world view.

sjhipple

imported post

Is anyone surprised? This is the least of your worries if you send your bundles of joy to be educated by the state. Why anyone who loves their children and loves freedom would send their little kids to be indocrtinated and dumbed down by the government is beyond me. I really, honestly cannot comprehend it.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ama-gi wrote:
Is anyone surprised? This is the least of your worries if you send your bundles of joy to be educated by the state. Why anyone who loves their children and loves freedom would send their little kids to be indocrtinated and dumbed down by the government is beyond me. I really, honestly cannot comprehend it.
+1

packingdressagerider

Some where in Rockbridge County, Virginia, USA
imported post

deepdiver wrote:
ama-gi wrote:
+1
Neal is so right about government schools. Pity any homeschooler on the left coat in Kalifornia feeling the persecution from the courts.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:

I was sorting out some papers over the weekend ... and came upon one of my favorites. It's a page out of an "Activity Book" published by Harcourt Brace, now called Harcourt Education. This page is entitled "Rights & Wrongs" and comes from the Harcourt social studies textbook "United States in Modern Times." The heading for this page says "In the late eighteenth century many people complained that the Constitution did not list rights of the people. So the authors of the Constitution decided to write a Bill of Rights. These first ten amendments to the Constitution state simply and clearly citizens' rights that the government cannot take away."

This particular page (page 14) of the "Activity Book" then lists the Bill of Rights with short explanations of each one. I thought you might like to see what this book says about the 2nd Amendment:

"The Second Amendment * says that states may enlist citizens for a trained militia [army] and provide and train them with weapons."

Are you believing that? This, my friends, is the way the government schools work to indoctrinate rather than educate. In the heading Harcourt says that the Bill of Rights protects the rights of the people ... then they go on to say that the 2nd Amendment actually protects the rights of government.

tsa_gangstaz.jpg

This video is for everyone who has had a run in with the TSA. Warning: it's raunchy and NOT SAFE FOR WORK. You have been warned. It's also hilarious, so cover your keyboard if you're still drinking your coffee.

Believe nothing you read or hear without verifying it yourself unless it fits your pre-existing world view.

The Video is no longer available:cuss::cuss::cuss::cry:

Pointman

imported post

The video is still up and running, no problems. Perhaps the server was temporarily overloaded.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

UTOC-45-44 wrote:
Doug Huffman wrote:

tsa_gangstaz.jpg

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

It still works for me too. Sometimes with YouTube inbeds if you open a window with it and leave it open for a while and try to play it, you will get a "no longer available" message. If you refresh the window and try again it will play. Or as an alternative, at least in Firefox, if you double click on the imbed it will open a new tab in YouTube itself and play the video there.