• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Get-together in Locust Grove Saturday night

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

How about a get-together....

I hope Texaschl will be able to make it. He's staying in that area.

Clearwater Grill
4276 Germanna Highway
Locust Grove, VA 22508
540-972-0606
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/4276+Germanna+Hwy+Locust+Grove+VA+22508-2006/?

Saturday, 15 March, 5pm (the restaurant fills up rapidly after that)

We head down 95, get off on State Highway 3, and head west about 15 miles

With luck, DeadCenter and OnTarget will be able to join us.

Texaschl

imported post

Well I will be there Saturday night , I am in Class until Thursday mid morning and will be free after that .

Thanks Tess for setting this up .

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Texaschl wrote:
Well I will be there Saturday night , I am in Class until Thursday mid morning and will be free after that .

Thanks Tess for setting this up .
Look forward to meeting you. Spouse, son and I will be there, even if no one else from NoVA makes it <grin>.

I believe DeadCenter and his wife will be there as well.

See you then

Texaschl

imported post

Well Tess and RLH2005 plus family it was great to put faces to names and when I come back for the next school we need to do this again and Thanks Tess for setting up these Dinner

we had lots of great talk and great food, I learned a lot about the area also.

I will Return and have more time to spend in the area .

72Malibu

imported post

Sorry I couldn't make it on Sat. I had a bunch of errands and chores I needed to do around the house this weekend since this next week is going to be hell for me. I'll definitely try to make it to the next one! With the weather getting nicer and my 2-wheel fever getting stronger, methinks that a OC motorcycle/dinner event would be neat!

Texaschl

imported post

Sorry I missed meeting you 72Malibu, maybe my next trip here we can have a get together and I might get to meet more of the fine folks here.

Tess let me know when you post the pictures Please.