• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Make mine a wheelgun?

AbNo

imported post

Mmm, I believe Kendo_Bunny uses an 817. It's pretty nice for her, but I hit all over the place with it. :shock:

I'll stick with my 1911 and XD, thank you. :D

unevrno

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Everyone wants nice, comfortable and practical holsters that fit their chosen weapon.

Many companies make holsters and nothing else. They have great products, but most are quite expensive. I bought a GALCO holster for my 686, ran me right at $100.

Fortunately, I've done business for a couple of decades, now, with a great company that does a lot of mil surplus and closouts. They also carry a wide range of decent and economically priced gun leather. Here's one I have for my big 1911. Ignore the 'click images to enlarge'....should have left that off....it's in the online catalog, though.

SG_Four_Position_Holster.jpg

Less than $33, with my Buyer's Club membership. Less than $37 for non-club members. They also have just scads of mil surplus items you'll love.

They have dozens of different holsters, for both autos and revolvers. Belt, ankle, shoulder, you name it, they have it. Now, admittedly, these are for the more common handguns, 1911, Glocks, Walthers, S&W / Taurusrevolvers, etc. Worth a little time on the Web to check it out.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com

Good luck and good shooting!