• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

DC Home Searches

Virginiaplanter

imported post

Wow, I hope that Cathy Lanier opens up her house for inspection and that of every other officer because I would like to come down and make sure she and her officers don't have anything illegal or immoral in their houses.

If the residents of the District just wait until June, there won't be any illegal guns in D.C.

coltcarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I thought this was absurd when I saw a reference to Boston's operation homesafe targeting illegal guns in the posession of minors... now being expanded to all of DC... Glad I stay away from there as the capital is not a place for having any rights!

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Voluntary searches are just one step away from involuntary searches.

It looks like the next long train of abuses and usurpations has left the terminal.

"Your attention please. The next long train of abuses and usurpation will be departing from common sense and heading to tyranny in ten minutes."

EDIT: Cool, in before the lock!