Thread: Open Carrying in Greenville since Jan 1

Post imported post

Well, I have been open carrying my XD45 here in Greenville NC since the begining of year, and I have not had one negative encounter with a citizen/LEOs. I carry pretty much everywhere I go. It is a positive experience every time.

Any questions, just ask.

Post imported post

Good to hear it! Keep it up and keep us posted.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Good to hear! I make it up to Greenville once in a while to eat at the only decent Olive Garden around here (don't go to the one in Jacksonville...just don't). Is there a decent range up that way?

Post imported post

Nice going

Post imported post

Wearing a gun whether you mean to or not is a symbol that you are a free citizen and not a slave. Good Job!

Post imported post

We have a decent range.. The Olive Garden isn't all that bad here.

I can't wait to get out of this craphole.. Too many ghetto people/thugs, everywhere. I never thought I'd have to carry 24/7. The crime rate here is worse than NYC per population.

You should see some of the areas I deliver pizzas in.. sometimes I even open carry on the job. A few weeks ago I actually had to pull it out on a group of thugs approaching me after a delivery at about 12am.

Most of the time when a thug looking character sees my XD, they walk the other way. Just the way I like it. They really don't like seeing guns, gets 'em all nervous... probably because they're up to no good (as usual).

DreQo wrote:
    Good to hear! I make it up to Greenville once in a while to eat at the only decent Olive Garden around here (don't go to the one in Jacksonville...just don't). Is there a decent range up that way?