• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry March Update

imported post

I am organizing an open carry march. The march will be on June 15st and will start at 9:00 am. It will start on Mayfield Rd and Som and we will be walking down Mayfield Rdall the wayCoventry. If you don't want to walk this far that is fine. I just want this to be worth people's while. We need as many people to attend this march as possible. If you want to open carry and you are unsure about it this is your opportunity. I will be keeping you updated every week to let you know what is going on. I will be collaborating with the ohio buckey association and other organizations. Be there or get off the board!

For any questions call me at (850) 294-3287.

Joseph Ponikvar

Pauly

imported post

freedom_fighter777@hotmail.com wrote:
I am organizing an open carry march. The march will be on June 15st and will start at 9:00 am. It will start on Mayfield Rd and Som and we will be walking down Mayfield Rdall the wayCoventry. If you don't want to walk this far that is fine. I just want this to be worth people's while. We need as many people to attend this march as possible. If you want to open carry and you are unsure about it this is your opportunity. I will be keeping you updated every week to let you know what is going on. I will be collaborating with the ohio buckey association and other organizations. Be there or get off the board!

For any questions call me at (850) 294-3287.

Joseph Ponikvar

That's ****** mate.

Lthrnck

imported post

Freedom Fighter,

Would be nice to know exactly where this is going to happen. Mayfield Rd.. is not much of a location and since you don't even list your location in your tag who knows how many Mayfield Rds. are in OHIO..It is in Ohio..

imported post

It will start at Mayfield and SOM in Mayfield Heights Ohio. I will be meeting people at the Fox and Hound restaurant right next to the intersection. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me.

Sword

imported post

It's on the eastern side of Cleveland. At 9am on a Sunday. Not gonna make it.
Considering I work till 3 or 4 in the morning on Saturday night.

As far as gettin off the board, Make Me!! :celebrate

reefteach

imported post

I am organizing an open carry march.

Are you going to be in step and singing cadences?

Who is the Ohio Buckeye Association? The only thing I could find was an organization which supports school administrators.

Pauly

imported post

reefteach wrote:
I am organizing an open carry march.

Are you going to be in step and singing cadences?

Who is the Ohio Buckeye Association? The only thing I could find was an organization which supports school administrators.

These guys, maybe? I don't know exactly who he is referring to.

http://www.buckeyefirearms.org/

Legba

imported post

Yeah, sounds like he means the Buckeye Firearms people. As for me, I'm on the diagonally opposite end of the state and I only get one day off a week, so I won't be able to attend, alas. I'll wear a sidearm and my legionnaire sniper shirt in solidarity though, ok?

-ljp