• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

question

me812

imported post

Hi, all. I'm a long time Arizona resident and I have a question:

Is it legal to OC in a place that sells alcohol, as long as they don't serve it there? I'm thinking liquor stores, convenience stores, supermarkets etc.

TIA for any info.

PavePusher

imported post

Yes. According to The Arizona Gun Owners Guide, by Alan Korwin, 23rd edition, copyright 2007.

http://www.gunlaws.com/books.htm

One of the better resources for books on weapons laws, many cover individual states. I am not affiliated with them in any way other than as a very satisfied customer.When I tried to buy the Utah book last year, they were out of the previous issue, but told me the newest revision was coming available in a few weeks time. They e-mailed me whentheirshipment arrived and I had mine less than two weeks after ordering it (I was stationed overseas at the time). Their customer service is outstanding.

me812

imported post

One of the better resources for books on weapons laws, many cover individual states.

Yes, I know. I checked it out of the library and read it some time ago, but I really need to get my owh copy for reference.