• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc

YG

imported post

im assuming its legal to oc more then jus one sidearm???

Aran

Banned
imported post

s320x240

nofoa

imported post

love that movie, boondock saints. In washington they'd probably say you were trying to incite panic or display your guns in an excessively threatening manner.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

YG wrote:
im assuming its legal to oc more then jus one sidearm???

I sometimes carry my Kimber on right strong-side and S&W 4006 cross-draw ( sometimes in shoulder holster ) at the same time

TJ

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I was researching something the other day and came across a state the IIRC only allows 1 open carry firearm at a time. But darnit, I don't remember which state or where I was looking when I came across it. If I had remembered this thread I would have posted it at the time. I'll try to find it again.