• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Washington FACTS..

DrewGunner

imported post

What do you guys think about putting a sticky on the Washington forum with all the Facts...

~Open carry is legal.. RCW @#$%

~Carryof aloaded gun in your car is legal with CCW..

~Open carry of rifle, not illegal, not legal, see case studies blah blah and blah blah. Use your better judgement

~Illegal to carry at K-12 public schools, federal buildings, over 21 estblishments (bar, 21 and over shows...)

~Link to Don't not Patronize Thread

You guys get the picture. What do ya think?

just_a_car

imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
Good idea, but even when requested in the past no one has gotten a sticky on the Washington Forum.
Yeah, like the Do Not Patronize list that's now way back on some other page that's not the first one. Any time I want to edit it, I have to go searching.

Phssthpok

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
Bear 45/70 wrote:
Good idea, but even when requested in the past no one has gotten a sticky on the Washington Forum.
Yeah, like the Do Not Patronize list that's now way back on some other page that's not the first one. Any time I want to edit it, I have to go searching.

Add a link to that topic into your bookmarks/favorites.;)

Phssthpok

imported post

I went back and corrected my error. I intended to make that a reply with a quote, to indicate that an easy way to update without having to search for the thread was to bookmark the thread.

It's late and I'm tired... been re-arranging the house all day in preparation for a new roomate moving in.