• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bianchi Accumold

nova

imported post

How good would this be for range/OC?

Last edited:

Marco

imported post

I've never been a fan of thumb break holsters.
That type were the snap is on the holster rather than near the hammer is slow to engage and a PIA to snap.
Maybe consider one similar to this style
h717n

This one is from Don Hume but others make similar ones.

nova

imported post

My other option is the nice selection of Don Hume holsters that are on gunnersalley.com which people have recommended on other sites before.

Or I can wait until the april Chantilly gunshow :)

Last edited:

nova

imported post

On a side note, I could swear I saw you Agent19 driving in Woodbridge today :lol:

Last edited:

nova

imported post

Agent19 thanks for the input on the thumbreak...I would not have bought it if it didn't have a snap by the hammer, because I also know it is slow and difficult to use one down on the side (I have a few other holsters, one of them is like that)

nova

imported post

Agent19 wrote:
Glad you gotaholster you like.
That wasn't me in WB, it wasmy decoy.:lol:
haha I have to get me one of those! :p