• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Machine gun shoot

Texaschl

imported post

I will be there in April 11th thru 13th so if anyone would like to meet ,PM me.

I will be OC'ing so lets all show up and have a dinner

PFC Helms

imported post

Wow, that amazes me that alot of people are just now hearing about it. IMO it is one of the best events within the great state of Kentucky.Also, if you want to meet a lot more 2A supporters and gun enthusiest head on over to probably the only other forumI am apart of. (same username) http://www.machinegunshoot.com/forums/index.php

or www.knobcreekrange.com

It is a great event to attend, and if you want the complete Knob Creek experience you have to camp, it is the best.Also, be prepared for the weather in April it can be anything and most likely will be muddy, so be prepared for rain or shine.Don't let a little rain scare you off eitherit is still one of the best shooting events/gun shows around.I am sure everyone will enjoy it.If anyone needs any info on the area or about the MGS (Machine Gun Shoot) PM me. If you are headed to the spring shootI will be there in uniform, and would love to meet several of my OC brethren.

Helms, Thomas S

PFC

1/149th BSTB

U.S. Army