• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in Chester County

JSG

imported post

I moved to Chester County about 7 months ago and since then have had an experience with the sheriff who is VERY pro 2A. I'm curious if anyone here has any OC experience in the county. I've OC once and not very far from home. Any experience/info would be appreciated. Thanks.

sprat

imported post

JSG

are you the same JSG from Packing dot org, if so glad to see you successfully escaped the People's Republic of NJ. this is a great site, but not the same as Packing

sprat

JSG

imported post

LOL! Yes, I am. And, you're right, it is wonderful to have escaped the cesspool of the PRNJ while I'm still young enough to enjoy what freedom America has to offer. God knows, PA has their share of problems, but it is heaven-on-earth compared to the slave state I came from. Thanks for the good wishes.

JSG

imported post

LOL! Yes, I am. And, you're right, it is wonderful to have escaped the cesspool of the PRNJ while I'm still young enough to enjoy what freedom America has to offer. God knows, PA has their share of problems, but it is heaven-on-earth compared to the slave state I came from.

Too bad about packing.org. I really liked that website; I learned a lot and met a lot of nice like-minded folks. gunlaw.us is also a great site but it is strictly informational with no chat. BTW, do you have any OC experiences in PA?

Thanks for the good wishes.

sprat

imported post

JSG

we had many a good conversation on packing shame it disappeared, this site is a close subsitute, sliders site "handgunlaw" doesn't cut it for me plus I didn't care for slider any way. I am in Pa as we speak I am trying to buy a home in delaware, sometimes I am up at french creek. I will let you know when I am up there again ( usually weekdays)

all the best

sprat

JSG

imported post

sprat

Yes, we did have some very good conversations on PDO. I really liked that site and it really is too bad Mark just didn't sell/give it to someone else who would maintain it.

French Creek is right around the corner from where I live. Please do let me know the next time you are in the area. BTW, Chester County (and PA in general)is far more gun friendly than Delaware. Just had to say that.