• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man apprehended after firing gun in town of Scott. Green Bay Press Gazette

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080314/GPG0101/803140754/1207/GPGnews

SCOTT — A man was taken into custody Thursday afternoon in the town of Scott after firing a rifle several times.

The man's wife called police after her husband left their XXXX Nicolet Ave. home at about 2:11 p.m. with a gun.

The man was shooting the gun in a wooded area near the home, Lt. Steve Perry said.

Perry said the man returned to his home without the gun and was apprehended.

Officers were at the scene for about an hour, and later returned to further investigate. Officers retrieved the gun and interviewed the suspect, who was medically cleared, Perry said.

The sheriff's department is recommending charges.
— Corinthia McCoy/Press-Gazette
[font="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"] [/font]
I hope that there is more to the story. "Medically cleared" by LEO, or not on a list?