• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My new baby!

ChefW

imported post

Well it's about time this happened, I bought a bersa thunder .380 yesterday from a fellow OCDO'er (I guess that't how you say it). It's a really reliable gun. Put about 100 rounds through it with no troubles at all. Saw Rob as he was leaving there and told him the good news. It shoot's really great and I found out that I am much more deadly with my right hand. I never shot right handed before so I guess there are no kinks to work out there. I was putting em all in the black with my right hand, but they all went off the the right while shooting with my left. Had a good time though, and I got a box of 20 federal hydra shok's out of the deal. Now I won't feel left out on saturday when we hit IHOP. Also, check out my open carry log as I carried the thing everywhere yesterday!!!

:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Pussbump

imported post

I told you it was a goodie for the price. I don't know if you cleaned it yet... but it comes apart almost as easy as the glocks do. Just make sure when you put it back together that the small side of the spring opening goes on the barrel first. I have heard of people not paying attention to which end of the spring is which and have issues with ejections.

ChefW

imported post

No it's just the regular Thunder model. You are right about the spring though. It shoots got with about 250 rounds through it. Below is a picture of the new baby

Attachments

• Bersa1z.jpg
    Bersa1z.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 220

ChefW

imported post

dave_in_delaware wrote:
She's purdy.

Is it small enough to make it a pocket pistol for CC? What are the LxW dimensions?

L= 6 and 19/32 in.

W= 1 and 9/32 in.

She fits great in my hand has pretty much zero recoil. It also has no problem eating the hydrashok's I feed it.!! :what:

Attachments

• member840.png
    member840.png
    130.6 KB · Views: 207

ChefW

imported post

I held the CC series and really didn't like it. Then again I have really big hands so that was the primary problem. I also like how the controls stick out on the thunder. I'ts a really great gun.

Attachments

• member840.png
    member840.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 177

MustangDave

imported post

ChefW wrote:
I held the CC series and really didn't like it. Then again I have really big hands so that was the primary problem. I also like how the controls stick out on the thunder. I'ts a really great gun.

I think I saw you at the Commerce Bank on 273, I was the guy with the tucked in red shirt not sure if you saw me OCing. I wasn't at the last meeting but I saw the photo and it looked like you.

BTW I am 22 so don't let my young looks fool you.