• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Ruger factory molded zytel stock for 10/22

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

I don't think they make these anymore... it doesn't fit my lenght of pull and is taking up space on the boat. $40 local or add actual shipping if outside ouf Puget Sound metro region or Thurston County. I can deliver as far north as Everett so long as it is reasonable to the bus, although I can't get very far south by the bus... Will entertain local trades of stuff. Ammo, gear, whatnot. I'm easy :p EDIT: Changed price to reflect reality.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sv_libertarian/sets/72157604133528714/

Five pics in the photoset. There are some minor scuffs and scratches, but nothing horrible

2339677704_b9cab1646f.jpg

nosliw

imported post

i bought some steel Wolf .223 for plinking with my AR15 a while back, but my gun doesn't like it. Would you be interested in the 140 rounds I have left?

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

nosliw wrote:
i bought some steel Wolf .223 for plinking with my AR15 a while back, but my gun doesn't like it. Would you be interested in the 140 rounds I have left
Don't have anything in .223. Thanks though.