• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello All

BULL

imported post

I am a new member to the forum, and just wanted to take a minute to say hello. I've enjoyed what I've read so far, and look forward to reading more, and contributing.

BULL

CTG

Malum Prohibitum

imported post

BULL wrote:
I am a new member to the forum, and just wanted to take a minute to say hello. I've enjoyed what I've read so far, and look forward to reading more, and contributing.

BULL

CTG
Hello, Bull. Any open carry stories to share from Buford?

BULL

imported post

Thanks all for the kind welcome.

Malum- Actually not one story. I carry quite a bit, but probably only 10% open carry. I would like to increase that, but I drive a company vehicle and have some issues to deal with there.

BobCav-19D?

Bear- Thats a sweet pic, your kill? And nothing makes a guy feel welcome like a dancing bananna...at least thats what I always say.