• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KRS regarding O.C.

13thlevel

imported post

Are there any KRS/laws pertaining to OC?

Attachments

• matt 017.jpg
    matt 017.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 626

13thlevel

imported post

Nevermind...............After thinking about it (and reading) It has dawned on me that no KRS on OC means no lawsagainst OC.....................OC=OK:)

Attachments

• bum.jpg
    bum.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 617

13thlevel

imported post

It may be my right, but the way the LE is around here, I'm not sure it would be a good idea unless your into severe beatings with the business end of a flashlight:shock:

I live in Louisville and have never tried OC. I would think I should at least have a CCDW before attempting any OC.............................maybe?

BTW, anyone interested in buying a RC heli?.............I need a new AR15 and need to sell this to get it. I'll take 700.00 (or trade for a high quality AR.......DPMS, Bushmaster....etc.

Picture of the heli below............................................

Attachments

• helis 023.jpg
    helis 023.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 559

FightingGlock19

imported post

13thlevel wrote:
Are there any KRS/laws pertaining to OC?

be careful in the car as that is mentioned in the Statutes.

ps - finger off of the trigger until you've made the conscience desision to shoot; keep BOTH eyes open; and get rid of that funky bladed stance, man up and charge your opponent

13thlevel

imported post

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Thanks for the pointers;)

Yea, I'm straight on the "concealed" if it's on the seat, but it's not if it's in the glovebox:what:

Attachments

• blast.jpg
    blast.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 523

v8shoguy

imported post

I've OC'd in Louisville, no problems that weren't solved. JCSO deputies now know that OC is legit due to my encounter.

I_Hate_Illinois

imported post

This is from the Kentucky State Constitution.

Seventh: The right to bear arms in defense of themselves and of the State, subject to the power of the General Assembly to enact laws to prevent persons from carrying concealed weapons.

There is a Kentucky Supreme Court Ruling from, I believe, 1952 that sets down the precedent on open carrying. Someone had been charged for it and he took the case all the way to the State Supreme Court. Their ruling overturned his conviction and they said that the constitution only gives the state power to regulate concealed carrying, not open carrying which is why you will find no Kentucky Revised Statutes on open carry.

vic40204

imported post

v8shoguyIs your encounter in thisforum somewhere? I live in louisville and would be interested in reading it.