• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Yesterday...

UTOC-45-44

imported post

I was on the way out to meet with a friend. As I was in my garage there was a West Valley PD Officer that was driving away after having talked to some people in the park across the street. The officer was parked outside my house on the other side of the street. As he was driving off we had a brief eye contact and a waive as he was leaving. I was carrying my S&W 4006 .40 strong-side. I know he saw it but just drove off his jolly way with a smile.:celebrate

He didn't stop and no guns drawn on me:lol:.

TJ

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Shaolin wrote:
Close call, lol I would figure they know who you are by now.
Yeah, the West Valley Police probably take their kids to that park when they are off duty, just to keep an eye on the scary cowboy that carries a gun! ;)

UTOC-45-44

imported post

packingmama wrote:
Shaolin wrote:
Close call, lol I would figure they know who you are by now.
Yeah, the West Valley Police probably take their kids to that park when they are off duty, just to keep an eye on the scary cowboy that carries a gun! ;)
:celebrateYou got it Packingmama:celebrate