• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking to meet new people...

Samantha86

imported post

I just joined and am looking to meet new people in the olympia area. I go up shooting on a regular basis and it gets boring not knowing anyone else! I am a girl!!! Are there any cool guys or girls that love shooting? A little about me: I am 21 years old, I have two guns: a custom built .270 winchester bolt action rifle, and a .380 cal Bersa pistol (my conceal carry). I usually go to capitol forest to shoot, and I am usually there when it isn't raining or freezing... Send me an email!!!

surfj9009

imported post

very nice. Women with guns make for good company and shooting pals. I live in Spokane so I'm out, but maybe I'll see ya oc'ing some day.

And welcome to OCDO!!!!

just_a_car

imported post

Welcome to OCDO. Can't say I get down to the South Sound very much, unless there's an OCDO meet down there. I'm North Sound, so I pretty much stick to this area to shoot.

That's a nice pair of guns you have there.... sorry, I couldn't resist. :p

But all joking aside, I've heard a lot of good things about the Bersa .380 as a pocket pistol.

We just had our monthly lunch/dinner meeting this last Sunday but we do one every "Third Sunday of the month", so you'll get a chance to meet up with a bunch of us in about a month's time; more specifically, April 20th.

surfj9009

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
Welcome to OCDO. Can't say I get down to the South Sound very much, unless there's an OCDO meet down there. I'm North Sound, so I pretty much stick to this area to shoot.

That's a nice pair of guns you have there.... sorry, I couldn't resist. :p

But all joking aside, I've heard a lot of good things about the Bersa .380 as a pocket pistol.

We just had our monthly lunch/dinner meeting this last Sunday but we do one every "Third Sunday of the month", so you'll get a chance to meet up with a bunch of us in about a month's time; more specifically, April 20th.
yeah!!!
I'll be able to make it over for that one!! BTW, those are nice guns indeed.

I couldnt help it either, but just remember, he started it. :lol:

ScorpioMk

imported post

I thought this was gonna be spam at first :D(still almost think it is. 21 and into shooting, SN is Hot_Every_Night...). But Im out in Oly pretty often and go shooting in Capitol Forest every couple weeks or more lately (damn cabelas card). Ill send ya a message next time me and buddies go out there, were all around 21 too. We mostly shoot clays and loads of .22.

Marcus

Samantha86

imported post

Cool... I go up there every chance I get... when I am not working usually. I can't wait until summer, I will probably be up there everyday... anyways thanks for replying, I was surprised at how many actually replied... maybe I will see you sometime?

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

ROTFLMAO!!

RoflLg.gif

steelcoreap

imported post

Welcome to Open Carry.org from another olympia area guy. Im also 21 and going to school at WSU right now so I'm on the other side of the state but I'll be back in the area for summer in may. This is a great and diverse group of people on this board, it really is a nice community. If you're ever this far on the east side of the state theres a bunch of us over here you can come hang out with too. I'll let you know the next time I'm back in town and maybe we can get a group to go shooting and or lunch/dinner.

avengere

imported post

If you want to come up to tacoma (I'll even pick you up as im in oly all the time) I shoot at the tacoma rifle and revolver club. Its a great club and very private. We do long rifles and pistols as well. I'll prob be getting a group out there next tuesday or so. If you'd like to tag along give me a shout at avengere@gmail.com I'll give you my cell number if you want just ask for it. I'll see if john will bring his m14 and m4. Ive got my Taurus pt 92. Let me know.

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Welcome to OCDO, Hot_Every_Night (buy a fan)!

It looks like we've got a new forum singles section in the making (ShootingMatch.com?)

Our next contestant is the lovely Vanessa Dobos. Vanessais a gunner on a USAF AC-130 Gunship. She has seen action in Iraq and Afghanistan. She likes long walks on the beach, men who are not afraid to cry and puppies.

Her dislikes include feed tray stoppages, tracer flareout of her NVGs and premature fixed-wing strikes scattering her high-value targets.

Attachments

• Dobos.jpg
    Dobos.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 407

Ajetpilot

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Our next contestant is the lovely Vanessa Dobos. Vanessais a gunner on a USAF AC-130 Gunship. She has seen action in Iraq and Afghanistan. She likes long walks on the beach, men who are not afraid to cry and puppies.

Her dislikes include feed tray stoppages, tracer flareout of her NVGs and premature fixed-wing strikes scattering her high-value targets.
Makes me wish I had been an Air Force pilot instead of a Navy pilot!

phoneguy

imported post

Hi there. I am good looking and I have a gun also, I keep it on the wall by my computer.
Anyway welcome to the forum. I am old but do have a daughter who is 27. I will tell her about you. My daughter hates guns and I am trying to get her to shoot with me.
I think you will not have a hard time looking for a guy your age to shoot with.

Tomahawk

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Welcome to OCDO, Hot_Every_Night (buy a fan)!

It looks like we've got a new forum singles section in the making (ShootingMatch.com?)

Nah. Just not enough single women cruising gun rights forums. Would be a major sausage fest.

BobCav EDIT: I fixed the link to your sausage picture. GET IT? LINK.... SAUSAGE...LMAO...

I crack myself up.

Attachments

• sausage.jpg
    sausage.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 381

Samantha86

imported post

Just so you know, I am also big into horses, and "Hot Every Nite" happens to be one of the most popular saddlebred stallions out there. I used his name as an SN because I like him. Not because I am actaually hot. even though you were prob. exaggerating. (spelled wrong oh well)