Thread: ASTRA A-75

Post imported post

I just bought a ASTRA A-75 in .40 s&w . I took it right to the range which Im pretty happy with the grouping it did at 10yds . 2-3in groups to be exact . It's steel frame which I prefer to poly frames . Anyhow I'm looking to shorten the trigger pull in D/A mode but not sure where to look ???? any suggestions would be appreciated .

Post imported post

WOW. I have yet to meet a fellow Astra owner! I too have an A-75 and have found it quite difficult to find assistance with it. I posted in an earlier thread that I went to Blue Ridge Arsenal in Chantilly. Just to get a belt rig. The guy behind the counter gave me a brainless stare and said, "A Astro??" I said, any holster that'll fit an auto w/ 3 1/2" barrel will do. He just gave me an idiot's stare and shook his head..."I don't know no Astro..."

Wow. Never mind. I felt dumber just listening to him. I left. If you find anyplace please let me know!

Post imported post

BRA , is more of a range than a Gunshop.
    Had a Astra A70 yrs agobut traded it for a Taurus 415.
    Most generic one size fits all types work, I used a holster designed for a Colt officers model.

If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Post imported post

I've owned the A-75 (very first handgun), and the A-100, and miss them both. The A-100 was a great litte $250 17 round 9mm piece. Wasn't pretty, but went bang all the time.

Founder's Club Member OC-Glock19's Avatar

Post imported post

An Astra A-75 was my first concealed-carry gun. I really like that pistol. It holds a place of honor in my gun safe. I took it out and exercised it for the first time in a long while the other day, and it still shoots great.

Like you, I never found a satisfactory holster either, even for concealed carry.