• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama

Rey

imported post

OMG, that guys is so ridiculous he's funny. I cannot imagine a sane person with reasonable intelligence listening to him and saying....Yeah. That makes sense. My dad's a preacher and I'vewas raised in a religious setting my whole life. I cannot imagine a pastor saying some of those things. Just saying the word "tits" on the pulpit would make the church ladies I knew faint.

Evil Ernie

imported post

You gotta admit tho, using colorful (NPI) language will most assuredly get the congregations attention! I had to watch it a few more times, ya know, just to get all the laughs out...

"...Born Trash..." Now that is a harsh statement...

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

"See all that progress, Bill Clinton did that ..."

Um, yeah, I would have thought that businessmen willing to work their butts off and risk everything they own did that, but whatever. People who follow this man will always be slaves to someone or something because of their mentality. It is very, very sad to me. I can't work up a chuckle at the ridiculousness of his comments because it is obvious that people are sitting in the congregation and absorbing the self-destruction.

Sorry to be the buzz kill :(