• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ny Forum

chrisAHF

imported post

Hi all, I would like to preface this by saying this is in no way trying to take away from the forum. I post on tons of different firearms related forums but always have a hard time trying to find out about info in my home state of NY. So I decided to start one myself. Its very small but I though it would help unite my fellow New York gun owners. Its not some big organization and there is no money involved. Just a place to talk with other in your home state. Theres not alot to it right now but hopefully that will change. Hope to see you soon!

Administrators, if you feel this is innapropriate please feel free to remove it. Thank you.

http://newyorkfirearmsforum.hyperboards.com/

imperialism2024

imported post

Well, I joined anyway just to take a look around... member #9! Will be interesting to see where things go. I don't know exactly how much there is to talk about regarding New York's privilege to keep (and not bear) arms, but it will be interesting to see where things go.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
Well, I joined anyway just to take a look around... member #9! Will be interesting to see where things go. I don't know exactly how much there is to talk about regarding New York's privilege to keep (and not bear) arms, but it will be interesting to see where things go.

'Client' #9? What an awful coincidence.

MetalChris

imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:

ROFLMOA!!! :celebrate

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
imperialism2024 wrote:

LAMO :lol: