• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Castle County Meeting #4

dave_in_delaware

imported post

OK, you guys/gals know the drill by now.Let's get some ideas for the next meeting, then we'll focus on a date.

Did everyone like the range trip then food idea? Or should we just get together for some food this next time? And, another weekend date or during the week?

Let's hear everyone's thoughts on this.

Hopefully the weather will be NICER (i.e. warmer and dry) nextmonth!

radnor

imported post

If your taking requests, NOT the 26th. Looking at the calendar, Saturdays in Apr are fairly booked. Enjoyed meeting and talking to everyone. Bruce, if your gun is NOT back by then, bring that box of 9's. I'll bring the 1911 in 9 for you to shoot.

Mr. Bruce

imported post

If my gun is not back by then I might just have my own 1911 by then. ;)

Thanks the use of your gun and ammo radnor. Did you make it back to the range? If so how was it?

My only thought on the next meeting would be to try another restaurant. We know IHOP is great... maybe we should test other waters? I do like a good cheeseburger.

stephpd

imported post

I'm off the weekend of the19th,work all other weekends. Rotating shift sucks some times. I agre that we might want to try someplace other then IHOP but they've been really nice so far.

radnor

imported post

Mr. Bruce wrote:
Thanks the use of your gun and ammo radnor. Did you make it back to the range? If so how was it?
No, never made it back. I returned home, he was just movin about. Had lunch. Then he went to some gal's house he went to HS with. I was going to go back, but was pushing the time (their closing time).

Hope this linky works: http://www.gunsamerica.com/960005443/Guns/Pistols/Para-Ordnance-Pistols/Covert_Black_Nite_Tac.htm

Only difference from mine, this has a light rail. Mine was the DX1445E. If you want it in 9, CTX189B (18+1)

gotarheels03

imported post

Charcoal Pit on 202 has awesome burgers & Cheesesteaks.

Mr. Bruce wrote:
If my gun is not back by then I might just have my own 1911 by then. ;)

My only thought on the next meeting would be to try another restaurant. We know IHOP is great... maybe we should test other waters? I do like a good cheeseburger.

dave_in_delaware

imported post

Is having the meeting (food) located around New Castle a good location, or should we go north/south more? I'm noticing other locations being mentioned now...

Maybe our problem is that there are TOO many choices of where to eat. LOL.

Giustiniani

imported post

I'm down for anything. Dead, burnt animal meat is always a good choice. Just as long as it isnt a drill week/weekend I'm game any time (usually the first weekend of the month).

Gwee

sprat

imported post

as I posted on our site, yah OUR SITEIt was discussed at our table during breakfest that a week night meeting would be good next time, hopefully I will not be in Florida then.

Dave where is the pic?????????

sprat

ChefW

imported post

Unfortunately I won't be there. I'll be in Virginia punching paper with the FBI. I would love to go though. Have fun.

Attachments

• member840.png
    member840.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 238