• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello from Va beach!

readyfire

imported post

Sayin hello folks from Va beach!
Ive been carrying for 8 years now without one bad experiance,thank god!Its nice to see all the people here supporting our rights and im certainly glad to be in your company!:cool:

sccrref

imported post

Welcome to the board and to VA Bch. If you are looking for a range here, A&P Arms off of Lynnhaven Pkwy (Behinf the Chuck-E-Cheese) near the mall might interest you.

readyfire

imported post

Thanks i was actually looking for a range ill try em out!I am really looking for a rifle range aswell if ya know of one!sccrref wrote:
Welcome to the board and to VA Bch. If you are looking for a range here, A&P Arms off of Lynnhaven Pkwy (Behinf the Chuck-E-Cheese) near the mall might interest you.

C

ccloud43

imported post

Hello and welcome readyfire. I shoot at Superior Pawn and gun on Va Beach Blvd, down by Aragona. Cant shoot rifles there except .22. There is another range out past pungo that has ranges out to 300 yds, but i heard it is pricey to join. Also check out the tiderwater dinner posts that come up, we have 2 to 3 a month and you are more than welcome to attend.

readyfire

imported post

I definately will attend and i thank you!ccloud43 wrote:
Hello and welcome readyfire. I shoot at Superior Pawn and gun on Va Beach Blvd, down by Aragona. Cant shoot rifles there except .22. There is another range out past pungo that has ranges out to 300 yds, but i heard it is pricey to join. Also check out the tiderwater dinner posts that come up, we have 2 to 3 a month and you are more than welcome to attend.