Thread: Some folks shouldn't have guns

Post imported post

State Researcher

Post imported post

I....well....wow.

Post imported post

I don't know why, but this initially made me laugh hysterically. Probably because I know (not friends with, just know) people who actually are this stupid. This is not mentally retarded stupid or developmentally disabled stupid or even had a head injury stupid. This is it's own level of stupid typically not obtainable by people outside of government bureaucracy. How did this situation occur? "*snicker* Honey *heehee* Here honey *snort* hold this and stand right here *chortle*... I'm goin' inside for a minute. Be right back ...." Someone should have explained to the poor woman that intelligence is very important when choosing a mate.

On a serious note, my prayers are with those kids. How horrible for them. Also, this man needs to be convicted of a felony. I don't care if he doesn't serve a day in jail or pay a penny in fines, but I do not want this utter dumbass to ever have the ability to own a firearm again (and it sounds like he is too stupid to figure out the blackpowder loophole). If they can find some other method to ensure that this stupid, stupid jerk never again has a firearm in his hands, I'm for that method as an alternative. What a dumba$$!!!!!!
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

Hold on I'll get the drill.

No, we ain't got time for that I know a quicker way!

I've heard it hurts to be stupid but this is just proof that STUPIDITY KILLS!

Founder's Club Member OC-Glock19's Avatar

Post imported post

That reminded me of an anecdote I read years ago about a trailer park manager called to help an owner put a hole in their trailer for the plumbing for their refrigerator. He asked where they wanted the hole, and after they'd pointed out the spot he pulled out a small-caliber revolver and shot a hole through the floor, then remarked that for bigger holes he uses his .45.

Post imported post

A friend of mine told me about this and I thought that he was joking. Good God what is wrong with people today .

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

There is a little saying (proverb) that I came up with years ago that fits this incident.

"Ignorance is its own reward."

Yep, this is one fella I would not wish to see having continued access to firearms.

In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Post imported post

My father always told me "intelligence can be measured but, stupidity has no limits"

Post imported post

I almost started this out with Jeff Foxworthy's line, "If you ever use a .22 to punch a hole through .....You might be a redneck" - but was just so dumbfounded at the sheer stupidity of what this guy did. You gotta be hopped up on something or drunk outta your gourd to think this was a "good" idea. I can't imagine what the kids must be going through. I hope they get put in a safer place than they've been living.

Guess that also goes to show you should never laugh at caliber....

Post imported post

I started laughing out loud when I read that, but then realized how pathetic it is... unfortunately these are the people all gun owners are stereotyped as being.

Post imported post

Unfortunately I have to agree with that statement.

Post imported post

This story is reminiscent of something a man that my mother was once married to(not my father)did.

They had bought an old home and were going to re-model it. This idiot was taking out the floor in the family room to replace it and decided it was to hard to do it the right way so he decided to burn it out.....You got it.....Of course he was drunk at the time, and he was sure sorry when the fire got away from him and burnt up the house.....but it was easier that way.