• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Some folks shouldn't have guns

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I don't know why, but this initially made me laugh hysterically. Probably because I know (not friends with, just know) people who actually are this stupid. This is not mentally retarded stupid or developmentally disabled stupid or even had a head injury stupid. This is it's own level of stupid typically not obtainable by people outside of government bureaucracy. How did this situation occur? "*snicker* Honey *heehee* Here honey *snort* hold this and stand right here *chortle*... I'm goin' inside for a minute. Be right back ...." Someone should have explained to the poor woman that intelligence is very important when choosing a mate.

On a serious note, my prayers are with those kids. How horrible for them. Also, this man needs to be convicted of a felony. I don't care if he doesn't serve a day in jail or pay a penny in fines, but I do not want this utter dumbass to ever have the ability to own a firearm again (and it sounds like he is too stupid to figure out the blackpowder loophole). If they can find some other method to ensure that this stupid, stupid jerk never again has a firearm in his hands, I'm for that method as an alternative. What a dumba$$!!!!!!

pipeman

imported post

Hold on I'll get the drill.

No, we ain't got time for that I know a quicker way!

I've heard it hurts to be stupid but this is just proof that STUPIDITY KILLS!

OC-Glock19

Founder's Club Member
imported post

That reminded me of an anecdote I read years ago about a trailer park manager called to help an owner put a hole in their trailer for the plumbing for their refrigerator. He asked where they wanted the hole, and after they'd pointed out the spot he pulled out a small-caliber revolver and shot a hole through the floor, then remarked that for bigger holes he uses his .45.

bohdi

imported post

I almost started this out with Jeff Foxworthy's line, "If you ever use a .22 to punch a hole through .....You might be a redneck" - but was just so dumbfounded at the sheer stupidity of what this guy did. You gotta be hopped up on something or drunk outta your gourd to think this was a "good" idea. I can't imagine what the kids must be going through. I hope they get put in a safer place than they've been living.

Guess that also goes to show you should never laugh at caliber....

Sa45auto

imported post

This story is reminiscent of something a man that my mother was once married to(not my father)did.

They had bought an old home and were going to re-model it. This idiot was taking out the floor in the family room to replace it and decided it was to hard to do it the right way so he decided to burn it out.....You got it.....Of course he was drunk at the time, and he was sure sorry when the fire got away from him and burnt up the house.....but it was easier that way.