• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Caucus report

utbagpiper

Banned
imported post

So how did everyone's caucus go? Who are your legislators and did you manage to elect pro-RKBA delegates? Or did the teachers' union and open borders crowd overwhelm you?

My State Rep is Todd Kiser and he is unopposed this year.

State Senator is Carlene Walker.

We elected one good county delegate and one UEA hack.

State delegates are both ok.

UEA was out in force.

Others?

Charles

colormered

imported post

Well, I was elected county delegate (1 of 6) and state alternate. The balance of the county delegates, as well as the two state delegates are, as far as I know, neutral to pro-RKBA. I hope to do a little probing/educating as the opportunities come..... But I think our precinct fared well.