• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry being talked down

tedishere

imported post

I am going to post a link for everyone here to go to and read through each of there posts, I am sure that this will infuriate allot of you as well, and by the way this comes from police officers, I hope that allot of you get on there and voice your opinions to them, but be aware that if you disagree with them any anyway they ban you from the forum so that forum is a joke along with the pack of hypocrites,know it alls, that post there everyday, anyway this is the link....
Have fun with it cause it sounds like from all of these cops, judges, and jury that think they are all three at the same time and only they have the knowledge that you technically can but you shouldn't and why would you and you would get a lecture from them.

http://www.policeworld.net/vb/showthread.php?t=11353

:banghead::banghead::cuss::cuss:

gnbrotz

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Really? I didn't have any problem. I'm not a LEO, and didn't claim to be to complete the registration process.

I do get a nasty error message every time I make a post, but the post goes through.

tedishere

imported post

Hi gnbrotz, I saw where you posted a few threads there, I really hope that most of you went and read through all of it and see what I see there.

If you look now at page 6 there today that just got posted today and read the know it all Zaps response to someone telling about his 4th amendment rights you will see where this rambo cop says that if he was to run into that , and I quote him straight from his remarks.."enciting panic and disorderly conduct come to mind".

this guy and people like him dont even need to be a crossing guard, let alone a cop. If you try to disagree with them at all like Timf has done and keep on disagreeing then he will soon be banned from posting there. Its their way of thinking or the highway.

I would love for this JOKER to try to slap a disorderly or enciting panic charge on me, he might be able to do it but every dog has its day and I would eat him alive in court then slap official opression on him as well as sue him and go after his job

BobCav

Founder's Club Member
imported post

There are a lot of "sheep with teeth" and those LEO's are in for a big surprise. OC is NOT R.A.S. nor grounds for detention nor arrest. PERIOD. They don't like it? TOUGH LUCK. To use their own words, not agreeing with a law is NO reason to break it and ignorance OR opinion gives themno more right to ignorethelaw as do you or I.They can line up like the rest of the ANTI'S and cry to their congressman for legislative change and won't THAT look nice!

Actually they do that now, they just have their LEO Organizations speak out for them!

A badge does not equalauthority to "educate" me on their OPINION.

It should frighten a LOT of people just how many LEO's do NOT know the law.

UTOC-45-44

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Those are "sheep with teeth" and those LEO's are in for a big surprise. OC is NOT R.A.S. nor grounds for detention nor arrest. PERIOD. They don't like it? TOUGH LUC. They have no more right to ignorethelaw as do you or I.They can line up like the rest of the ANTI'S and cry to their congressman for legislative change and won't THAT look nice!

Actually they do that now, they just have their LEO Organizations speak out for them!

It should frighten a LOT of people just how many LEO's do NOT know the law.

Bob, you are so right about the lack of knowledge of the Law when it comes to LEO's in General. Especially weapon laws. I was talking about this yesterday with two very nice ladies that works at a local Albertsons yesterday. It's scary.

BTW as I wastalkingto these two ladies, they became witnesses to a deadly/bodily threat, against me. As we were standing there a Gentleman all of a sudden out of NOWHERE just said like -"I will get you faster with a baseball bat than you can pull that gun" loud and clear. He was laughin as he was saying it. He said it two more times almost identically. As he had left the two ladies said something to the effect -"It's people like that, that makes you carry".

TJ

ghostrider

imported post

This is a quote that got me.
"Heck, how bout those subjects that are disqualified from owning a firearm? If we have no record of them owning one then when they become disqualified the weapon can't be removed from them. We go on a faith basis that they don't have one. This can be very deadly in the case of a domestic violence incident. Great, on DV forms we have disqualifiers for firearms, what freaking good does that do if they deny having the firearm to begin with? Wow, so we can charge them with obstruction or violation of a TPO or something else, does a whole lot of good after they kill their wife with the firearm we didn't know they had."
Emphasis mine. No wonder he doesn't have a problem with registration.