• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

National Open Carry Day

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

The beauty of being a Virginian is that every day is an Open Carry (or concealed carry) celebration day. In this respect, July 4th will just be like any other day.

However, for those of you in states where OC'ing is not allowed, I think carrying an empty holster is a super idea and I hope y'all see a boatload of them on the 4th.