• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SeaTac area OC

irfner

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I have been OCing in and around the SeaTac area. So far I have not had a negative encounter. I have been to the Seatac Jack In The Box, Denney's, 7/11 and out as far as The Great Wall in Kent. We had dinner in the Japanese restaurant in the Great Wall Mall and then strolled through the mall. Based on previous reports in this forum I expected someone to say something but nope all was quiet.I had lunch last week at the Olive Garden at South Center, nary a comment.Yesterday we went to Old Country Buffet in Federal Way for dinner. A couple of 'oh wows' but that was about it. I think a couple of LEs took a second look when I dropped off some late night mail at the post office. They were parkedin a patrol caras I walked up to the drop box. I don't know for sure if they were looking or if I was just overly sensitive. Either way there was no encounter. All in all it has been a prettyuneventfull couple of weeks.

Trigger Dr

imported post

I picked up my wife from Sea Tac when she flew in from Montana. OC the airport terminal without any comments or complaints that I am aware of. Yes, I was in the terminal, but I did stay away from the "secure" areas.

Attachments

• St Helens #3.jpg
    St Helens #3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 271

Silverfox44

imported post

Since i do not live that far from you, and you go out to eat quite a bit I thought I would ask if I could just come along as a guest and get a free lunch or dinner:D

Trigger Dr

imported post

If any of you want pictures of the St Helens blow up, I have a set of 14 shots taken in sequence. I can e.mail to you

Attachments

• St Helens #4.jpg
    St Helens #4.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 200