Thread: When on this sin cursed planet did this happen

Post imported post

NCers need to start doing this. It's ashame that we even half to, but we should anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyJekNPwPjA
    :celebrate

Post imported post

sounds like a good......great idea. Now we just have to find a restaurant around here that doesn't serve alcohol, and doesn't mind us carrying, and some more people to come.

Post imported post

cici's pizza, fast food, bob evens, waffle house, the likes don't serve booze.

Post imported post

now for the people........any warm bodies in here wanna get some food?

Post imported post

I will gladly join up to get some food and enjoy my time in a safe enviorment. Let me know when and where. I would say could it be after the 25 of april just because i am in cooollloge tryuing to getz my educatiozn ans stuff.

Post imported post

This sounds like something that we have been trying to organize for awhile and everyone seems interested, but we can never get it out of the planning phase.

The main reason seems to be is because NC, is basically three large regions. We have the coastal region that goes up to 95 and Rocky Mount/Wilson/Greenville area. Then we have central NC (Triangle, Smithfield, Fayetteville area. Finally the Western Region which would encompass the mountains, Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Greensboro area.

We can never get enough numbers in each region for a local gathering. I think if we get regional meetings (lunches, dinners) started or event community events, and get enough people to show up each time or just repeatedly, we could actually start a good thing.

I just do not think we could feasibly do it at a State level at this point. However, with enough "members" we could possibly start a State charter that could meet twice a year for a gathering of some type.

Also, it would be good that the goal is not to just get people used to seeing law abiding citizens with firearms, but we should also be affective to the community in the end.

What do you guys think? Am I way off here?

Post imported post

No my friend you are right on. I think we need to find a region that we can all meet at some where middle of the state like Greensboro area it seems middle of the state I am all the way in Sylva nc right now. So this is a difficult one so we need to do a post on this. once we establish a group consensus. also need a restaurants that will allow us to do this. All people attention name locations that would be feasible to eat at without dealing with alot of bs.

Post imported post

So, now the question stands, do we start a new topic and link this one, or do we go with this thread and hope we get more responses?

Post imported post

well Ill post a few questions in a new thread. lets see what we can plan.

Post imported post

ta DA DONE THAT SHOULD GET US GOING.

Post imported post

we need to start some metro area threads rather than state-wide and then it will come together

Once I have my CHP so I can get from one place to another on my motorcycle, I'll be able to OC beyond my neighborhood. Sheriff has had my paperwork and fingerprints for a few weeks so I ought to have it soon.

Post imported post

Why would you need your CHP to carry when riding your motorcycle? There are plenty of people that open carry when riding their bikes. I am not understanding.

Post imported post

My riding armor would cover my holster, effectively rendering the pistol concealed.

I'm one of the few motorcyclists that actually wears protective gear.

Post imported post

Ahh, now I understand. There are smart one out there.