• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tidewater April OC Dinner

C

ccloud43

imported post

Tues is good, glad its not thur, probably be too hurt to make it then..:lol:

Chkultr

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
Guys I called Plaza Azteca in hampton and they can seat us together. But the place is a little noisy, not as bad as parradocks( no screaming little kids). The wife and I eat there regularly and they have never said anything about me carrying.

They need 2 or 3 days notice .
what tues are we talking about! I guess Sat 26th @ Joe's Crab Shack is out! Bummer!

ODA 226

imported post

I will be there sans legally registered NFA Striker 12, 7.5 inch Entry Model AOW with auto-index/ auto-eject and custom OEG sights.

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Chkultr wrote:
kimbercarrier wrote:
Guys I called Plaza Azteca in hampton and they can seat us together. But the place is a little noisy, not as bad as parradocks( no screaming little kids). The wife and I eat there regularly and they have never said anything about me carrying.

They need 2 or 3 days notice .
what tues are we talking about! I guess Sat 26th @ Joe's Crab Shack is out! Bummer!
IT will be tommorrow the 22nd. You can post for Joe's for saturday, some people may show but the weekends are usually bad for alot of people. But please feel free to invite as some can only make it on the week end.

kimbercarrier

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
I will be there sans legally registered NFA Striker 12, 7.5 inch Entry Model AOW with auto-index/ auto-eject and custom OEG sights.
I guess we'll have to take our chances on going in without the heavy arms, since I've never ran into Santayana there I believe we can get in and out with just sidearms.
And I was so looking forward to tossing some tortias into the air and blasting them to pieces.:lol:

Sounds like everything went well for you ODA226:celebrate see you tommorrow.

ODA 226

imported post

kimbercarrier wrote:
ODA 226 wrote:
I guess we'll have to take our chances on going in without the heavy arms, since I've never ran into Santayana there I believe we can get in and out with just sidearms.
And I was so looking forward to tossing some tortias into the air and blasting them to pieces.:lol:

Sounds like everything went well for you ODA226:celebrate see you tommorrow.
Yeah if being forced to surrender a $3,000.00 weapon to ATF is a good deal! :cry:See you tomorrow!

Eeyore

imported post

Me and the boss will be there around 7:15 (I have class until 7). I, too, will be unarmed as my Taurus is on a Miami vacation for the next month or two. :X

Of course, it gives me an excuse to shop for another little friend.....

Bubba Ron

imported post

16 folks in attendence, some new faces and old friends!! Great and plentyful food and super service!!! What more could you ask for.....

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Yeah, Bubba, it was a good time. Lots of good food and better BS than usual! Chet was really in rare form tonight! And it was good to see William show up again. He's gotta get him a nice big .45 auto soon.

On a more somber note, it was really harrowing to hear what happened to Rev. I hope those Taliban they dispatched go to their heaven and find 73 Hillary Clintons waiting for them.:shock: