• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to site

Tac-Man

imported post

Hey everyone! I am new to this site but I like what I have read. Would like to get some replies from OC members to know when allwere going to eat in NoVA. Live in Winchester and open carry all the time.

LEO 229

imported post

We have gatherings once in a while.... Picnics in the summer too. Keep your eyes open or you can plan an event on your own and see who will attend,.

And welcome to the board...!! :D

Marco

imported post

Welcome to the site, new friends are always welcome to join the discussions and outings.

bohdi

imported post

Sit back for a while, but don't be too timid. Everyone says something stupid occasionally they get jumped on for so don't take it too personally if it happens to you early and often, lol. Never let that discourage you from asking a question but do yourself a favor, the search function on the board is a great tool. Try finding it yourself first and if you can't by all means let us know. You might be surprised by what you hear.

ODA 226

imported post

bohdi wrote:
Everyone says something stupid occasionally they get jumped on for so don't take it too personally if it happens to you early and often, lol.

Sometimes people say something intelligent and get jumped on too! :what::lol: