• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Senator Salsaw Apologizes!!!

vtme_grad98

imported post

Hell, I knew it was a joke just from the title. I didn't even have to look at the date first. The subject was about as believable as "Hillary endorses revoking the Hughes Amendment".

Neplusultra

imported post

I hope this teaches us all that as human beings we can all be fooled into believing stupid concepts, such as believing this politician was just going to give in. Maybe we will have just a little more patience with the crazy idiots that oppose gun rights from now on :^).

Sleepless

imported post

Thundar You Suck lol

I looked at the thread name and I thought to myself OMG it is a miracle that he has finally changed his mind and that the people can force him to admit that he screwed up big time and then I see that damn Happy April Fools Day comment and all my dreams were destroyed at a moments notice but I should have known better then think that it could be true seeing as Saslaw is one of the biggest morons on the face of this planet.

If Saslaw doesn't get replaced next term then when I move to the US I will see if I can run for his position as a Democrat even though right now I am leaning towards Independant.

Somebody has to drag his ass out of his office kicking and screaming if need be.