Thread: oc in toledo

Post imported post

Lowes and Home Depot on Alexis rd oc with no problem. Stopped at American Oak on Jackman rd the owner has a NRA sticker on windowto cool. Radio Shackon Laskey and Sherwin Williams Paint on Jackman oc no problem. Went to Walmarts on Central avethis weekend did not see any signs of no guns, wont oc there because it is in Sylvania Oh and I thinkthe police would like to respond to a call of a man with a gun.

Post imported post

Call the Sylvania police station non-emergency number and ask them there position or policy on O/C. They should have a number for the gun-control dept. if the person you are talking to cannot answer your q. TPD also has the same thing but it is very hard to get through to talk to anyone.
    I wouldn't worry to much about carrying in Sylvania, the law is the law, and they have been sued for false arrests in the past - quite a few times. I am not so sure they will be willing to make an arrest so quickly if you inform them of your rights clearly stated in HB 347. I also would keep a copy of this ORC on your person if you decide to O/C anywhere around here. Never know what cop might not like it to much.

Post imported post

refer to ORC 9.68. HB347 has passed. So I guess technically it doesn't exisist any longer.