Thread: Lunch in Tukwila

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Has anyone had any experience at Red Robin in Tukwila? I am thinking of having lunch there.

Post imported post

Have OC'd at the one in Lynnwood once, but not any more than that and definitely not the one in Tukwila. If there's an issue, the Tukwila PD is already on notice about legal OC (due to expvideo's encounter at the mall) so the only thing that could happen is they ask you to leave and/or tresspass you. In other words, go have a Whiskey River BBQ Burger with BBQ dipping sauce for your steak fries....
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

Red Robin's one of the restaurants I frequent the most while OCing here around Boulder, so I can assure you they don't have any corporate policy about it. We've even had an impromptu "OC day out" after coming back from the range a couple of times, so if you run into any problems it's entirely on the local end of things.

And I recommend the bonzai burger... try as I might, I can't duplicate the sauce!

Post imported post

Red Robin has a policy not to allow legally carried firearms by either the staff or patrons.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar

Post imported post

Proof?

Post imported post

Bummer, I've OC'd at RR a couple times as well. No signs, no comments...

Post imported post

Lonnie Wilson wrote:
    Proof?
    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/8271.html

The sixth post down has it.

Post imported post

Dave The Welder wrote:
    Lonnie Wilson wrote:
    Proof?

The sixth post down has it.*
    my girlfriend spoke with her boss about it recently since she CC's and he said she has to leave it in her car. Their policy is still in force in the corporate manuals. While some restatuants may not know, and even allow it, you would still be supporting a business that is against our 2nd amendment rights. When she gets off late and has to go out the back door she is vulnerable to an attack while walking to her car. She cc's in the rest. By stowing it in her purse and nobody but her knows that. I don't eat there anymore, and made it a point to tell her boss why. He was always very cool when I went in there, and he knew I spent a lot of money there. At last he knows how my gf and I feel about it.

Post imported post

surfj9009 wrote:
    Dave The Welder wrote:
    Lonnie Wilson wrote:
    Proof?

The sixth post down has it.
    my girlfriend spoke with her boss about it recently since she CC's and he said she has to leave it in her car. Their policy is still in force in the corporate manuals. While some restatuants may not know, and even allow it, you would still be supporting a business that is against our 2nd amendment rights. When she gets off late and has to go out the back door she is vulnerable to an attack while walking to her car. She cc's in the rest. By stowing it in her purse and nobody but her knows that. I don't eat there anymore, and made it a point to tell her boss why. He was always very cool when I went in there, and he knew I spent a lot of money there. At last he knows how my gf and I feel about it.
    Interesting, because I've always carriedat Red Robin since they came into existence and don't really give a rats A$$ what they want. However I CC because there are way to many kids in the place.

Post imported post

yeah. I've been thinking about cc'ing anyways because I do love their burgers. My gf is a bartender though so whenever I go in, I leave it in the car anyways since i always sit at the bar. I suppose I could continue to eat there since that's what I've always done anyhow, but I have mixed feelings about it due to my opinions about their policies vs. My rights.

Post imported post

I always CC in Red Robin. I have a buddy who is a manager in one and he has never said anything to me about not carrying in them.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

I've OC'd there before, a long time ago. No problems, couple funny looks but we all know how that goes. Love the California chicken burger.

State Researcher

Post imported post

DrewGunner wrote:
    I've OC'd there before, a long time ago. No problems, couple funny looks but we all know how that goes. Love the California chicken burger.
    I don't eat anything with California in the name. :P

Post imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
    DrewGunner wrote:
    I don't eat anything with California in the name. :P
    Hahaha!

State Researcher

Post imported post

Heck when I was in California I tried very hard not to buy stuff made in Kali. Ate mexican produce and drank... well I was just a trolly ride away from Tiajuana. It wasn't Kalifornian booze.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Sounds like a maybe, maybe not.So I will OC there the first chance I get and see what they say.

Post imported post

I've open carried there a few times and CC a bunch more. Never had an issue.

Post imported post

irfner wrote:
    Has anyone had any experience at Red Robin in Tukwila? I am thinking of having lunch there.
    I have been there for lunch many times and always had a great meal. Enjoy yourself.

Post imported post

I have OC'd at the RR at the Super Mall (what a contradiction) with no probs at all.

Todd

Post imported post

irfner wrote:
    I have OC'd in a Red Robin, with no comments or complaints, but it was not in Washington State.

Post imported post

I OC'ed @ Red Robin in Olympia..

No problems and excellent service..
    Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.