• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lunch in Tukwila

just_a_car

imported post

Have OC'd at the one in Lynnwood once, but not any more than that and definitely not the one in Tukwila. If there's an issue, the Tukwila PD is already on notice about legal OC (due to expvideo's encounter at the mall) so the only thing that could happen is they ask you to leave and/or tresspass you. In other words, go have a Whiskey River BBQ Burger with BBQ dipping sauce for your steak fries.... ;)

denwego

imported post

Red Robin's one of the restaurants I frequent the most while OCing here around Boulder, so I can assure you they don't have any corporate policy about it. We've even had an impromptu "OC day out" after coming back from the range a couple of times, so if you run into any problems it's entirely on the local end of things.

And I recommend the bonzai burger... try as I might, I can't duplicate the sauce!

surfj9009

imported post

Dave The Welder wrote:
Lonnie Wilson wrote:
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/8271.html

The sixth post down has it. 
my girlfriend spoke with her boss about it recently since she CC's and he said she has to leave it in her car. Their policy is still in force in the corporate manuals. While some restatuants may not know, and even allow it, you would still be supporting a business that is against our 2nd amendment rights. When she gets off late and has to go out the back door she is vulnerable to an attack while walking to her car. She cc's in the rest. By stowing it in her purse and nobody but her knows that. I don't eat there anymore, and made it a point to tell her boss why. He was always very cool when I went in there, and he knew I spent a lot of money there. At last he knows how my gf and I feel about it.

Bear 45/70

imported post

surfj9009 wrote:
Dave The Welder wrote:
Lonnie Wilson wrote:
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/8271.html

The sixth post down has it.
my girlfriend spoke with her boss about it recently since she CC's and he said she has to leave it in her car. Their policy is still in force in the corporate manuals. While some restatuants may not know, and even allow it, you would still be supporting a business that is against our 2nd amendment rights. When she gets off late and has to go out the back door she is vulnerable to an attack while walking to her car. She cc's in the rest. By stowing it in her purse and nobody but her knows that. I don't eat there anymore, and made it a point to tell her boss why. He was always very cool when I went in there, and he knew I spent a lot of money there. At last he knows how my gf and I feel about it.
Interesting, because I've always carriedat Red Robin since they came into existence and don't really give a rats A$$ what they want. However I CC because there are way to many kids in the place.

surfj9009

imported post

yeah. I've been thinking about cc'ing anyways because I do love their burgers. My gf is a bartender though so whenever I go in, I leave it in the car anyways since i always sit at the bar. I suppose I could continue to eat there since that's what I've always done anyhow, but I have mixed feelings about it due to my opinions about their policies vs. My rights.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

DrewGunner wrote:
I've OC'd there before, a long time ago. No problems, couple funny looks but we all know how that goes. Love the California chicken burger.
I don't eat anything with California in the name. :p

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Heck when I was in California I tried very hard not to buy stuff made in Kali. Ate mexican produce and drank... well I was just a trolly ride away from Tiajuana. It wasn't Kalifornian booze.

Sa45auto

imported post

irfner wrote:
Has anyone had any experience at Red Robin in Tukwila? I am thinking of having lunch there.
I have OC'd in a Red Robin, with no comments or complaints, but it was not in Washington State.