Thread: Ready for our next OC event?

Post imported post

Well folks, I think it is high time that we get another OC event going. It would be fun to do something in a more public setting this time. Maybe Saturday night dinner downtown and some type of activity afterwards? Or a mass OC at someplace like the Boise Towne Square Mall or Walmart (places that are traditionaly OC unfriendly)

Let me know what you all think and let's see if we can arrange something in the next couple weeks.

Post imported post

Sounds good to me!

I will be back in Boise, June 14th to September 28th...anytime in there pretty much works for me!

Post imported post

Thursday night is the only night I can't do anything.

Post imported post

It looks like I will usually have saturday and sunday nights off since I serve lunches at OG those days. Otherwise my schedule varies from week to week.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Not advisable to OC in the BTSM or WM. That's called asking for trouble, showdown etc. because we all know it'd at best border on trespass and you'd be likely to be asked to leave/have LE called on you. Be wise about it. OC to some restaurant and act classy and tip well.

Post imported post

I've personally never had a problem with Boise Walmart, but then again I was only there once. The guy at the gun counter even asked about it...

Post imported post

Saint wrote:
    Well folks, I think it is high time that we get another OC event going. It would be fun to do something in a more public setting this time. Maybe Saturday night dinner downtown and some type of activity afterwards? Or a mass OC at someplace like the Boise Towne Square Mall or Walmart (places that are traditionaly OC unfriendly)

Let me know what you all think and let's see if we can arrange something in the next couple weeks.
    I'd love to come. Since it's a distance from SLC, Ut, give me a date & time and I will see what I can do

TJ