• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ready for our next OC event?

Saint

imported post

Well folks, I think it is high time that we get another OC event going. It would be fun to do something in a more public setting this time. Maybe Saturday night dinner downtown and some type of activity afterwards? Or a mass OC at someplace like the Boise Towne Square Mall or Walmart (places that are traditionaly OC unfriendly)

Let me know what you all think and let's see if we can arrange something in the next couple weeks.

BrianEMT

imported post

Sounds good to me!

I will be back in Boise, June 14th to September 28th...anytime in there pretty much works for me!

Saint

imported post

It looks like I will usually have saturday and sunday nights off since I serve lunches at OG those days. Otherwise my schedule varies from week to week.

IdahoCorsair

State Researcher
imported post

Not advisable to OC in the BTSM or WM. That's called asking for trouble, showdown etc. because we all know it'd at best border on trespass and you'd be likely to be asked to leave/have LE called on you. Be wise about it. OC to some restaurant and act classy and tip well.

BrianEMT

imported post

I've personally never had a problem with Boise Walmart, but then again I was only there once. The guy at the gun counter even asked about it...

UTOC-45-44

imported post

Saint wrote:
Well folks, I think it is high time that we get another OC event going. It would be fun to do something in a more public setting this time. Maybe Saturday night dinner downtown and some type of activity afterwards? Or a mass OC at someplace like the Boise Towne Square Mall or Walmart (places that are traditionaly OC unfriendly)

Let me know what you all think and let's see if we can arrange something in the next couple weeks.

I'd love to come. Since it's a distance from SLC, Ut, give me a date & time and I will see what I can do

TJ