Thread: visiting Tennesee.........(questions about OC)

Post imported post

i am a florida resident (with Valid CCP) and i was wondering would i need some form of "special" permission to OC or would my Florida CCP be enough?

Post imported post

Nope....just your Florida permit.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Post imported post

works for me......................thanks

Post imported post

Does TN require you to have a CCP to OC. I know in WA you can OC and you do not need a permit.

Post imported post

dlnwoody wrote:
    Does TN require you to have a CCP to OC. I know in WA you can OC and you do not need a permit.
    In TN you must have a permit/license to carry period, whether OC or CC. But TN does recognize a permit/license from ANY state. It is good for handguns only, no other weapons.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin