• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama Inserts Foot in Mouth

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

This man is a liar and a charlatan, and now willingly admits his disregard for our basic civil and human rights.

How did this country reach such a sorry state? I cannot possibly bring myself to vote for any of these clowns.

This may be the first election where I abstain from voting.

LEO 229

imported post

BobCav wrote:
Damn that snopes for ruining it for me! I love that site....until now!
They did a good job.

Sorry Bob.. your busted!!

I_Hate_Illinois

imported post

marshaul wrote:
This man is a liar and a charlatan, and now willingly admits his disregard for our basic civil and human rights.

How did this country reach such a sorry state? I cannot possibly bring myself to vote for any of these clowns.

Please don't abstain. You have a voice that needs to be heard regardless of how fukt up the system is in the way votes are counted. Even if you're voting for the less of two evils.

hsmith

imported post

marshaul wrote:

The current Liberal in the White House...

hsmith

imported post

I_Hate_Illinois wrote:
hsmith wrote:
ah, the manchurian candidate opens his stupid mouth again.
And? Your point?
Obama is a puppet.

No one knows one thing about him.
He talks pretty.
He looks good.
He really doens't say anything other than platitudes so he can't be "stuck" with anything
He wants things everyone wants, "change"

Really is scary.

I_Hate_Illinois

imported post

hsmith wrote:
I_Hate_Illinois wrote:
hsmith wrote:
ah, the manchurian candidate opens his stupid mouth again.
And? Your point?
Obama is a puppet.

No one knows one thing about him.
He talks pretty.
He looks good.
He really doens't say anything other than platitudes so he can't be "stuck" with anything
He wants things everyone wants, "change"

Really is scary.
I'm sorry, hsmith. I thought you were talking about me, not Obama. I heard someone point out something the other day that made me laugh. The Democrats keep talking about wanting 'change'. Well, when we get done paying the taxes to support their new programs, we'll have 'change'. It'll be all thats left in our pockets.

hsmith

imported post

I_Hate_Illinois wrote:
I'm sorry, hsmith. I thought you were talking about me, not Obama. I heard someone point out something the other day that made me laugh. The Democrats keep talking about wanting 'change'. Well, when we get done paying the taxes to support their new programs, we'll have 'change'. It'll be all thats left in our pockets.
No worries :lol:

And I agree. In Obama's eyes, if you aren't collecting welfare you are rich!

Skeptic

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Not a surprise at all. He has tried to ban all civilian ownership of guns in Illinois; wants a Federal Concealed carry ban, and has said he thinks all semi auto weapons should be illegal - apparently single shots might be ok with Lord Obama.

This guy is scarybad. The JBTs are probably licking their chops at the green light to kick in every door in America at wll to round up our guns. After all, Obama has said he is not going to take folks guns away - not because he doesn't want to, but because he doesn't think he can get it done.

If the ATF shows him a workable plan with him as president, no doubt he will try and collect them all.

MetalChris

imported post

Skeptic wrote:
Not a surprise at all. He has tried to ban all civilian ownership of guns in Illinois; wants a Federal Concealed carry ban, and has said he thinks all semi auto weapons should be illegal - apparently single shots might be ok with Lord Obama.

This guy is scarybad. The JBTs are probably licking their chops at the green light to kick in every door in America at wll to round up our guns. After all, Obama has said he is not going to take folks guns away - not because he doesn't want to, but because he doesn't think he can get it done.

Whenthe ATF shows him a workable plan with him as president, no doubt he will try and collect them all.

QFT

Have no fear, Operation Chaos will succeed! Neither Hillary nor Osama will become president! Oh crap, that leaves us with McCain...oh well...

imperialism2024

imported post

I_Hate_Illinois wrote:
marshaul wrote:

Please don't abstain. You have a voice that needs to be heard regardless of how fukt up the system is in the way votes are counted. Even if you're voting for the less of two evils.

Then go buy a gun and a few thousand rounds of ammo after you leave the polls :D