• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC LUNCH MTG.

Silverfox44

imported post

On Monday April 7, 2008 a couple of us are meeting for lunch @ The Mongolian Grill just South of Southcenter accross from the new Olive Garden on Strander Blvd @ 12: noon.

Any interested parties are welcome to join us:D

mnormand

imported post

I'll try to make it tomorrow. I gotta convince the woman. I'm about to head to downtown OC'ing. I've been doing it around Mountlake Terrace and Lynwood today with no issues. Even walked right past about 6 cops at an accident and they just gave me the nod.