The title is about reasons to own a gun but then you go off to speak your mind about various things you do not like that are not even gun related.
You should have tried tokeep itgun related.... because nowit has beenclosed.
- Drug laws need to be abolished
- the DEA needs to go away
- get rid of unnecessary government agencies; BATFE, IRS,
- most C/Os (in my area) are living at the poverty level
- staffed by skeleton crews paid thousands less than police officers.
- if alcohol and tobacco are okay, the other drugs should be leaglized too
- we need to quit spending money on useless crap
- This nanny government we have somehow gave birth to, needs to go away
My wife and I carry because there are so many criminals out there. And many are released early from prison to make space for the new customers.
This includes those victimless drug users that abuse their own bodies with drugs they bought with cash or property pawned that they stole from others. So I guess it is not a victimless crime after all.