• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Great New Orleans Gun Grab

ODA 226

imported post

Note: This is NOT a commercial interest and DOES apply to OC topics!

I just finished this incredible book that I obtained through "The High Road" website. THIS IS A MUST READ FOR ALL GUN OWNERS!

It is very difficult to find however. B. Dalton wanted $153.99 to order this $19.95 paperback! :shock:

If you want to read it, THR members are passing the book around to each other. Get to THR and get in line to read this book!

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Interesting. Perhaps it was a data entry error in the computer.

Do you have a link to the THR thread about the book?

I may order from the link I posted. It looks like a rather interesting read and worth 22.90 (although not $154.00)