• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

4th July Parade OC Exhibit

IdahoCorsair

State Researcher
imported post

I would like to get as many respectable (this is a PR play guys) looking and dressing people as we can, preferable carrying their kids, or bringing their wives/girlfriends (yes, I'm stereotyping, since most on here are male) to make an entry into the 4th July parade in downtown Boise. This also nicely co-incides with the National Open Carry day promoted in the general section of OCDO. Entry fees are minimal (a couple bucks) per entry, so cost should not be an issue.

I'd like to hear if you're willing to committ to this, not if you just like the idea. Thanks guys!

IdahoCorsair

State Researcher
imported post

Making a parade entry which means saying we're with xyz group (Idaho Open carry advocates... or some such name)... then Open carry our sidearms marching in the parade... think of it as a human float... then again, if someone has a truck with flatbed, maybe we can work out an actual float. I gurantee the submission will be approved... trust me.