• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC vs movies

Eagleeye

imported post

Anyone remember the Highwayman TV Sires?

Pic & Youtube link to Jogg your memory.

He Drove this Truck

highways_truck.jpg

And OC'd a SBR Type Pistol you can (sorta) see in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKuhKKmjwas

and can be seen shooting in this clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asYhAU_mzxw&feature=related

All I can find on it online unfortunitly.

Tomahawk

imported post

Eagleeye wrote:
Anyone remember the Highwayman TV Series?

Funny I don't remember it, but after watching those clips it's no wonder. Looks really stupid.

But the A-Team was really stupid, and I liked it, so who knows.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

danbus wrote:
I was just thinking...

If we take a practical outlook with movies and OC, what movies wouldn't be movies if OC came into play? I think it would be excitingto hear what movies would never be if OC was involved.

I will start -

Inside Man - if 2-3 were OCing, I doubt they would have "robbed" that bank that day.
Death Wish I-V

Eagleeye

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
Eagleeye wrote:
Anyone remember the Highwayman TV Series?

Funny I don't remember it, but after watching those clips it's no wonder. Looks really stupid.

But the A-Team was really stupid, and I liked it, so who knows.
Mid to late 80's sires, only the intro was stupid, the sires was actually pretty good.
got canceled due to it's pro-gun stance by the anti-gun media of the time despite getting top raitings wherever it was broadcast.
(It was on cable only btw)

Just think of a non-cheezy Pro Gun Knight Rider minus the talking car.