• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What is it worth? OPINIONS Wanted

Samantha86

imported post

I am just looking to get opinions on what you think my rifle is worth. It has been shot maybe 300 times. It has a mossberg barrel and bolt. Unknown brand of scope, with cover. Beautiful wood finish. Limbsaver Resonator. And some thing at the tip, I was told it keeps the barrel from flying up when you fire it. Has a shoulder strap with ammo holders, and an ammo sheath that is on it to hold ammo. Beautifully custom made. What do you think it is worth?

Attachments

• 73395227415_0_BG.jpg
    73395227415_0_BG.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 416

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Nice rifle, have no idea the value. The thing at the end of the barrel is called a muzzle break. The shoulder strap is more commonly refered to as a sling. Hope this helps.

uncoolperson

imported post

what's it worth to you? guns are kinda like used cars, they might have a value associated with them.... but the real value is in your opinion.

I'd get it if the price was right for me, from the picture it's pretty enough.

Bear 45/70

imported post

NavyLT wrote:
What make/model and caliber? That is a nice looking rifle, I would be interested in buying it if you weren't so far away. I live on Whidbey Island.
Whidbey is far away from Olympia? What the hell has the Navy become if from the southern end of Puget Sound is a long way from 3/4 of the way up the Sound?
roflrofl.gif

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Bear 45/70 wrote:
NavyLT wrote:
What make/model and caliber? That is a nice looking rifle, I would be interested in buying it if you weren't so far away. I live on Whidbey Island.
Whidbey is far away from Olympia? What the hell has the Navy become if from the southern end of Puget Sound is a long way from 3/4 of the way up the Sound?
roflrofl.gif
LOL. Heck, one can take the BUS from Oly to Whidbey. Costs about $3.50 and takes about 3 hours to get to Mukilteo, maybe a bit longer.
Factor in the ferry ride and a run up the island even to Oak Harbor, I could go from Oly to Oak Harbor and get there in time to have a nice dinner at China Harbor...

ATCer

imported post

PavePusher wrote:
It's probably worth about $30. Drop it in a box, put it in the mail and I'll send you a check.
Haha, nice one.