• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO Meet with the L.A. Times

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

The meet will be on Wednesday, April 9th at 7:00 P.M. This should give most people enough time after work, and still not be too late in the evening. The place will be Sweet Tomatoes in Sandy near the South Town Mall. Here is the address.

Sweet Tomatoes
10060 S. State St.
Sandy, Utah

If you need directions, the can be found by clicking on this link.
http://www.sweettomatoes.com/locations/restaurant.asp?store_id=54&store_name=Sandy

For those who are not familiar , it is a buffet style restaurant. If you still have last Sunday's paper, there are some dinner coupons in the Smart Source ads. I have enough for sixteen people, in case you are cheap like me. :p

I chose Sweet Tomatoes because there are 44 locations in California, and I figure that the California readers can relate to us better if there is a familiar name in the story. (And because my wife really likes their food! ;))

I spoke with the manager of the restaurant, and she is fine with us showing up armed, so there should be no surprises. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask away. Hope to see everybody there!

JTknives

imported post

:cool: im so pumped. be packin my new XD. my best frend works for the daily herald and he might beable to wrangle up some more coupons.

b1ack5mith

imported post

looks like were there man!!! :D trev wanted to ask you if he should OC the rifle (we might get a sling for it today LOL!)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Tell him if he wants to OC, he can carry my daughters Crickett!
230b.jpg

b1ack5mith

imported post

too bad it isnt gonna be in may! my fiancee is comin out from KY, and ill see if i can get her to OC more than just her camera lol! shes a photographer at EKU, so ill get to show her a little western scenic areas (that aughta talk her into movin out when she graduates! LOL)

UTOC-45-44

imported post

41 Magnum wrote:
Finally!! One I can go to. Both the wife and I will be there. She's still a little iffy on OCing herself. But I will.

See you guys there!!

I hope to see her OCing. I think my wife is coming and she will be OCing.:celebrate. PackingMama is OCing, SGTJensen's wife.

TJ

b1ack5mith

imported post

KEWL! hmm... now to decide what i should wear... my "liberal looking california" gear? or my "westerny" gear (i think i look like somethin out of brokeback mountain with my piercings and myyoung-ish lookin face LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

JTknives

imported post

i have been wanting to get a western rig. gun belt with shells and a 44 mag colt with ivory grips :).

cato

imported post

Make the reporter feel at home; flip flops and a Hawiian shirt or maybe a "LA" ball cap worn sideways:D

utahxd9

imported post

Looks like me the wife & kids will be there. Our prior engagement fell through.

Jay