• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Short notice Seattle area meetup?

grishnav

imported post

OC'er from Oregon here. I'll be in Seattle on business tomorrow (Sunday) at about 6-7pm until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thinking a few of us should get together and grab dinner or something Sunday or Monday night.

Anyone game?

grishnav

imported post

Alright guys, I'm packing up and getting ready to leave. I'm thinking the Outback Steakhouse at Broad and Westlake aroun 7:00, but that's totally subject to change once I get in touch with Lonnie.

Give me or Lonnie a call if you want to join us: I'm at .

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I should be able to make it, save a chair.

launch.png

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

grishnav wrote:
OC'er from Oregon here. I'll be in Seattle on business tomorrow (Sunday) at about 6-7pm until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thinking a few of us should get together and grab dinner or something Sunday or Monday night.

Anyone game?
If you have time to stop in Oly on the way down maybe I can buy you coffee... and introduce you to this wonderful park... We don't have light rail here yet.
email is my user name at yahoo dot com

grishnav

imported post

Jim675 wrote:
I should be able to make it, save a chair.

launch.png

Well crap, we must have missed you somehow, Jim! I'm sorry about that. :(

Meet went well though. We introduced Ben to OC in a very positive way. Don't know if he'll take it up or not, but he joined the bored, which is a good first step.

Welcome, Empact!

Empact

imported post

We introduced Ben to OC in a very positive way. Don't know if he'll take it up or not, but he joined the [board], which is a good first step.
Sure, I'm interested. Won't happen till I get something larger than a pocket pistol though. I'm CCing a Keltec P3AT currently, but I'm planning to eventually get a Glock 19 or 26, which I'll OC at least some of the time.