• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

greetings

oldemagics

imported post

Just found this site and will add the only shady experience here in Berks Co.

Happened over 25 yrs ago in fact, since then i have had ccp and dont often o.c.

On the way to the range and stopped at Boscov's store for a few boxes of .357.

No one approached or said anything but it was funny to see what must have been the entire security/loss prevention crew trying to be "un-noticed" dureing the entire 15 minutes it took to walk through the store to sporting goods, make the purchase and walk back out!

It was all i could do to keep a real shitty grin off my face from about the first 20 feet inside the store watching how many people were following my progress.

Guess it wasnt actually bad, it was comic relief

oldemagics

imported post

update...

not a carry episode as we usually refer to it, but amuseing

first a local gang-banger (the bunch is trying to move in on one of the locations i maintain) and a couple hours later a local city cop, both wide eyed beating hasty retreats

the punk trying to scare me makeing comments about how "people get hurt takeing down marks" (had removed a "tag" they made on the wall)

and that a guy working alone like me and dont even have a gun..."

happened i had been at the range that morning and merely replied "what do you think that is?" pointing at my truck...with the a.k. hanging in the rack in the back window

later the cop stopped to ask about some tires dumped on the street and made some comment about if i was carrying while here, said "yup" and pointed at the truck again

never mentioned to either there was also a nine at my back...lol

wish i had a hidden camera for pics at times like those!